Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Say Something Rhetoric About Me. Please!


It was a thunderstorm outside when he came to my door.
“Hello! A nice day for copulation!” with a big grin in his face.

He is absolutely the only person who could get away with such obscene remarks and manages to smitten me in the process.


We cuddled up and had ourselves hot drinks. I asked him to say something good about me. Something that attracts him.


“You’re simple”
Ha! I told him how it sounded like I’m easy. He laughed and apologized.


“You’re too poetic.”
I don’t know what he meant, but to me it sounded more like I’m pathetic.
A good shag and he can’t think of anything nice to say about me?


“A cutie-sweet?”
Venturing the wrong area there. It’s like letting a blind to do an anal probe.


“You’re my nymph.”
The ego of a male!
I settled with that and let him be in peace with an impression that I was satisfied.


Baby it’s cold outside
and I won’t let you go home tonight!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...a nice day for copulation"

hm.

wonder what's gonna happen if my guy says that to me. waaakakakaaakk!!

love this post!

12:20 AM  
Blogger LiteraryMinded said...

It's hard when he never knows the right word to describe you... or the word you wish you were descibed with...
sometimes music is better :-)

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home