Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

8+ Orgasm

So, the object of my lust is back in town today after his long and deservedly vacation. It was partially a miracle and partially my bad health for the last couple of weeks that I didn't crave him as much as I usually am. We talked on the phone twice, vaguely hinting any needs of organic conjunctions. But really, I was much more preoccupied with domestic stress and blahs.

And then, after a brief conversation on the phone, he decided to stop by after work, so we can catch up with stories... and other stuffs. He never stayed long, and I never complained coz I usually get what I wanted, and today was no exception. BUT! Despite a more urgent appointment with his gf, he took time to sit and talk with me. Oh wow. How considerate.

Being a stupid girl (oh help me Force), ofcourse I blahs this to my friends online after he left.


et quittez-moi sans espoir sur le champ de battaille: maybe ur 8+ orgasm made him feel ALIVE


I am flattered although this was not the point. Haha. I feel like I'm being given extra attention and care today. Since I'm a sucker for sweetness, I blushed and glowed under the shower of attention. HA! Yes! I am an attention hungry monster.


PinkSuedeManolo's: I do it all the time, faking romance in order to get more sex


ARGH! Hahahaha! Don't worry, I'm well aware of that. Men would do almost everything to get into the panties. In some cases, I really don't mind them doing everything, and them getting into the panties. HAHA!

I am so having a big grin today.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who gave who 8 orgasms?

5:50 AM  
Blogger M. Lim said...

hmm that's an interesting point. I was having it. But simultaneously, you can say, I was giving it to him too... So... Hmm... I really don't know how to put that into a correct sentence.

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait... hold-on... you two are talking about the same guy?!?!?!

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait,... twelve red monkeys is you??? hahaha sorry i think slower when im drunk

4:20 AM  
Blogger M. Lim said...

HAHAHAHA!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home