Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Blogonfusion

The internet connection disagreed a lot with me this weekend. I was trying to update my blog in blogger and it refused to connect properly. Thus, big disappointment.


On the lighter side: I still have my multiply site. Hahahah!


So anyways, it's midnight, and as I was washing my head in the bathroom, a thought occured. Now, thoughts occured every now and then, and especially the theme about myself occured rather incessantly, which is only natural, since I am a bit to the narcisstic side in the family. This one is about "Seriousness". This one occured rather often these couple of years.


So how serious am I about keeping all my blogs alive?


Need a deeper contemplation, I think.


I'll get back to that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home