Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sarah


Sarah and I chatted past midnight last night. I told her the nightmare I had several days ago. I told her I'm not usually superstitious because that's Trey's habit, not mine. But the nightmare was leaving a bitter after taste in my mouth. It was something I didn't want to feel and really rather not know at all. I got worried. And I don't want to be worried.

It was nice and comforting talking to Sarah. She told me some of the things I need to know so I can deal with the unspoken fear budding within me.

"You should never let the fear take over you. It's only going to make things worse, and even makes what you fear the most coming true."

I sat there listening to her. We ran out coffee. I was getting sleepy and tired. The night was bright. I was glad Sarah was around.



talking over coffee somewhere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home