Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Do I Want It That Bad?


"Do you want it that bad?"

I was sulking because he didn't spare time for me in his hectic schedules. It's not that I'm needy, I just love his touches. I just wanted him to claim me. Because I'm a rare prize and I've chosen him to claim me. I thought he should appreciate it more.

"Do you want it that bad?"

Perhaps he waited for a verbal affirmation. A "yes" from my lips. But I kneeled down and showed it to him instead.

We didn't have much time. I can't complain. He was being so sweet today, so I appreciated that.
Had we enough time, I'd show him some more appreciations.

"I have to leave. My flight's at three."

I know. Sorry I kept you. That was wonderful and so sweet of you. Thanks.

We didn't kiss at the door. The timing was inappropriate.

"I'll be back on the 15th"

"January?" that long?

"No, silly, December."

We waved goodbye.

That simple. We can't afford complicated things.
At the moment, I rather like it this way.

1 Comments:

Blogger LiteraryMinded said...

Some kind of power :-)

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home