Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Thursday, December 21, 2006

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly


He's going away for the holiday season. Hadn't seen his family for years.

I hadn't seen him for 10 days.

I was pretty upset when he cancelled last night. I won't be seeing him again for God knows how long. A month? What if he decided to pack his bag and left somewhere like he did before? He does have that tendency. Something that I somehow admire from him. That strain of uninhibitedness. That ability to switch into a complete ignorant.

He did came to me this afternoon. Has this becoming a need? I know it does for me, but is it mutual?

We had time enough to cuddle and shared obscene jokes. How bizzare that our bodies fit into a tangled mould. I used to think I would feel only so cozy with my ex.


His flight at two.
Couldn't get through to his phone.
He'd worn me out.
He'd joined me in my dream, too.
Such a bliss.
A pleasant, pleasant feeling.
I'm going to miss him.


some family artefact some 200 years ago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home