Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Him and His Devious Plan to Conquer



Date:Wed, 16 Dec 2006 07:01:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Fenton <turner@bri...>View Contact
Details
Subject: My little tiger
To: Griffin.Freyja@Gi...

I like
it when I unclasped your bra
We were kissing and I put my arms around you
and unclasped your bra
It only took less than a minute
often you
would hardly realised it in between the kisses
and often it was undone
before I could say "Achoo!"
Me unclasping your bra
It's very intimate
and sexy
only happened in a heartbeat
I like it when I unclasped your
bra

Of course I LOVE to do other things to you too...
need you
asked that? [winks]


but that very short moment of me unclasping
your bra
will always be remembered with a smile.


xx


Delicious delicious bastard, he is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah gambarku di pasang...( that is my pic girl) duh bener raa?

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, that looks like a lyric from a disco song hahaha

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home