Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Mind Tricks

For the last couple of weeks I had been drowned in an odd mood. I kept thinking that something was growing inside me. I even caught myself quietly planned a series of actions and possibilities several times.

Last weekend, when preparing myself to go out and party, I had my period.

I sat on the closet for three minutes, quite taken aback. Not that it wasn't expected. I knew I had been having PMS for the last three days. Took me another 30 seconds to realise what I was doing.

I'm not really sure why it made me sad when I should be grateful. I'm in no financial condition to have a new extension. I'm not sure of how he would react, but I don't really care. And aside of that, the possibilities were actually pretty low.

Last night after dinner I called Nat and told her about this. I had to. I had to tell someone. She had a fit of laughter, was not surprised and was mildly amused.

I didn't tell him, although the idea to make him panic was really tempting.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man hahaha, don't ever play mind tricks with this issue with your man... ever. he could stop breathing and his heart would stop just like that *snapping fingers*

8:04 PM  
Blogger M. Lim said...

I bet he would looked absolutely adorable! Hah! So fragile and timid for mere seconds.

I once had the same issue 5 years ago (with different man haha). What he did was the sweetest thing. He embraced me and placed his hands on my stomach and we stayed like that all night long as we fell asleep.
Anyways, it went without saying how stupid that was because I was on pills. So when the period did came it wasn't a surprise really. Yet we both got somewhat upset. Hahaha.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think every girl had gone through this kind of thing.

Very normal, but very disturbing.

What is it with us girls, I wonder.

1:05 AM  
Blogger M. Lim said...

Havn't you figured it out? It's nothing wrong. It's just normal. It's the hormones. heheh

I miss my old partner. He knew me so well that he could differ my PMS monster from my low-blood-glucose monster. He was soooo goood. =^_^=

8:43 AM  
Blogger LiteraryMinded said...

I go through this like every second month. It's difficult because I sometimes become so maternal, and then my rational brain screams 'but you've got so much to do in your life! To see! To experience! To write!' When the time is right it will be an amazing experience.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home