Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hero of the Week

My baby was down with viral infection for the weekend. At 4 AM Friday, I screamed for help as my first aid effort showed no result.
It was heartbreaking because I know nothing of viral infections! Nothing! Well, only a minor knowledge of weekly updates or the sort. But nothing really, you know... deep. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I couldn't think of anything but the
well being of my baby.


Since I can't do anything meself... (am just a girl, am so helpless, help meee) Notty Tech came to the rescue and fixed my baby in a zap. Like... literally a zap, I felt stupid for hours and hours to end. (Actually, the zap process took approximately 1,5 hours during which I tried to divert the Notty Tech into doing other things as well. He's really handy)

So here I am. My baby well again. And I'm feeling much much better than I had been for the last 3 weeks. Thank you, Notty Tech. You're my hero!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and by your baby you meaannn...?

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The desktop PC, dude
What else? :D
haha...

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home