Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Falling in Love

It's been decided that I'm in love.
I told Lily about the weekly rendezvous with him. About the endless sighing the day after our night in. A night in with a million of his mates.
It could be my morning coffee. It could be my hormones. It could be him.

"Oh, you're just in love."
"Really? I am?"
"Just admit it. Denying it would make it worse."
"I guess it does, But I'm not entirely sure that I am."
And Lily just cheekily smiled.

Hmmh...

"Ok, I guess I'm in love."

And Lily just cheekily smiled.

Suddenly I want to see his face again today. Telling him about a certain editor who yelled in my ear for 75 minutes for lunch. Really made my crappy day.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home