Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Here, I Fell Again

Freya Griffin: i never ever learn
Freya Griffin: its like serving my head on a silver platter
Freya Griffin: my still beating heart for desert
Freya Griffin: a delicacy if you please
Freya Griffin: a blind sacrifice I made
Freya Griffin: coz I never ever learn
Poetic Lunatic: even if it tastes the same, but still you want more!
Freya Griffin: taste? its mere bitterness that disilussioned me of sweetness
Freya Griffin: i surrender to yet another emptiness
Freya Griffin: am I not worthy of it? this illusion, this enchantment called love?
Poetic Lunatic: hahaha
Poetic Lunatic: that's the addictive part, hunny
Freya Griffin: am i really that massochistic?
Poetic Lunatic: i guess

===

Hear, hear
You with the bewitching smile, bewitching pair of green eyes
I have fallen
Should I be more loud and obvious?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home