Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Friday, July 13, 2007

Nightmare


I started my day with a dream of waking up late at two pm. Not very good. I hurried and hurried and in the middle of the blurry hurry I suddenly thought to myself "but this is just a dream." Since it was resolutely nightmare-ish I decided I need to wake up from it and escape.

So I touched my cheek. I could feel it. I pinched my cheek, I can vaguely felt the pinching. Just slightly. So it's not a dream perhaps. It's not. I mean, if it was why am I not waking up yet? I started to doubt myself knowing whether it's a dream or not. The sounds were real, the temperature was real, but the colours were slightly wrong. In a vague sense of panic I forced myself to wake up.

I turned my head to the right and saw my bedroom forming in front of me in an awkward angle.

It was a dream after all. And I've waken up from it.

I reached for my watch. 09:30. I am late. But atleast not as late as waking up at 2 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home