Freyja Griffin one day realized that she was born to die. But then, everyone else is too. So she decided to make do with her life

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Misery's a Company



Yes, yes. I get ample moral supports from here and there.

Out of the blue...


M
: Isn't it odd? I'm a writer but I have problems in communication.

J: Aren't all writers like that?
(pause)
How come you have no problem communicating with me?

M: Heh. I do have problems, you just didn't know it yet.
(pause)
Well, now you know.
(silent)
*moans*

J: What's wrong?

M: It's... all these... young writers. They're so young and seemingly so depressed and... all their lives are so, so, so miserable. And they're only so young! I mean..it's just so...
AARRGGHH!

J: Heheh. But misery makes the best writers. Joyce was miserable. He made excellent pieces.

M: Yes, I know. But... *moans*

J: They say it's the writers' sport. Writers live a miserable, sorrowful lifes. It gets the brain some exercise.

M: HAHAHA. So am I qualified? I'd make a good writer, right? I mean, you did say you can't promise me anything, and... 'be prepare to lead a live full of sorrow', wasn't that what you said to me?

J: pffft...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home